NEC U321H Education Projector
Sahara Magnetic Dry Whiteboard 187 x 117cm 1300062In stockDiagonal in Inches 87Viewing Width (cm) 187Aspect Ratio 16:10Front or Rear Projection FrontWeight (kg) 24.00In Stock 2
Just Projectors review of the NEC U321H: The NEC U321H is a bright 1080p Full HD projector with an ultra short lens. It is perfect for use in classrooms and medium sized meeting rooms. The brightness of this NEC projector is very high at 3200 lumens so you won’t need to turn the lights down at all, creating a safe working environment. With a brilliant resolution of 1080p Full HD, it will give you sharpness and clarity throughout the day and will be perfect for anything from basic data to Blu Ray movies! The high contrast ratio will make the darker areas more defined and details, giving it a sense of depth.
The ultra short throw ratio (0.25:1) means that it will sit very close to the wall, minimising glare and shadows on the screen. This is perfect for teaching as not only does it reduce the risk of looking into the lens of the projector but it gives you more space to engage with the audience without getting in the way of the image. Great if you are limited on space. This unit does not come with a wall mount but this can be purchased separately.
You have plenty of connections to choose from including VGA, HDMI and HDMI with MHL support. MHL support allows you to stream presentations, videos and any other content directly from a smart phone; again making lessons and meetings future proof and convenient.
To summarise this is a great unit for education or the corporate markets with many features and connectivity options.
Check the PDF on the side for more detailed specification information
What NEC say about the U321H
With 1080p resolution and 10.000:1 contrast, the U321H delivers perfect image quality for very detailed content as well as high quality movies including 3D content from Blu-Ray players, thanks to HDMI 3D support. This ultra-short throw projector releases space within small to medium sized classrooms and meeting rooms, projecting onto screen sizes between 85-100” without creating shadow or glare. Demanding applications in higher education such as design and engineering will appreciate the 1080p resolution for the high level of detail achieved. Interactivity can be added retrospectively to this model with a multi-pen and/or multi-touch option.
The U321H is particularly suited for classrooms and small to medium sized meeting rooms.
- Great picture quality – thanks to 1080p resolution and 10000:1 contrast.
- Almost no shadow and glare – thanks to ultra-short throwing distance.
- Optional Multi-pen and Touch Interactivity – with auto-calibration on any kind of surface.
- Future proof connectivity – due to numerous analog and digital connection terminals including MHL support, network capability as well as optional wireless connectivity.
- Wall-mount included – for quick and easy installation, compatible with height adjustable systems.
- Cost effective replacement – of existing NEC UM Series installations to achieve higher resolutions without re-positioning of the existing wall-mount.
- 3D ready – for playback of engaging 3D applications and movies.
- Free DisplayNote Multiuser Licence – present, share, collaborate with up to 5 participants across multiple devices (available until March 2017).
- Special Characteristics – AMX Beacon; Auto Eco Mode; Auto Power ON/OFF; Crestron RoomView; DICOM Simulation; Direct Power-Off Function; High Altitude Mode; Kensington security slot; Keypad Lock; Manual vertical Keystone Correction (V= ±5°); Magnify; NaViSet Administrator 2; OSD with 30 languages; Off-Timer; Optional User Logo; PJ LINK; Password Security System; Quick On/Off; Remote control and administration via LAN and RS232; Security Bar; Test Pattern; Wall Colour Correction
|Resolution (Native)||Full HD 1920x1080|
|Light Source Life (Est.)||4000|
1080p Full HD
Bright 3200 ANSI lumens
*JAN 2022 UPDATE* - Due to the ongoing shortage of courier drivers in the UK and COVID-19 staff shortages, some deliveries are taking a little longer to arrive although most are still making it out on the next working day. If you have any concerns about the lead time before ordering please give our sales team a call.
Delivery Rates to mainland UK - (excluding large and/or heavy items)
Delivery is to ground floor, if you have special delivery instructions you must contact us to ensure that we can have the best chance of success in delivering the item. We required items to be signed for.
Working Delivery dates are Monday to Friday unless Saturday delivery is selected.
- 7-10 Working Days delivery is free of charge
- 2-3 Working Days £8 + VAT
- Next Working Day £12 + VAT - if ordered before cut off
- Working Day Pre-Noon £35 + VAT - Be careful choosing this option, it has the highest incidence of failure with all couriers.
Delivery cut off is 4pm on most items - earlier time exceptions are large items, high value items, items requiring a pallet (i.e bulk orders). If you order after 4pm then the order is processed the next day, that means if you ordered Tuesday at 8pm at night, the next day delivery option is Thursday as the order is processed on the Wednesday.
Delivery Rates to non-mainland UK + Eire - (excluding large screens and Touch Screens)
Non Mainland and the Highlands and Islands- this includes the Isle of Wight, any thing that goes over water that does not have road access. These rates are determined by couriers based on postcode. If there are multiple items then we may need to quote you for delivery.
2-3 Days £45 + VAT
Large Screens 3m+ wide & Touch Screen
By Quotation - they might not be able to be next day as specialised couriers are often required.
Goods Reported Faulty Within 28 Days of Receipt.
If you have a faulty item and are reporting the fault within 28 days of receipt (please note that for business customers, this is 14 days). When the goods are returned to us complete, we’ll issue a full refund to you via your original payment method.We will try and ensure that there is a fault, that often requires is running diagnostics or getting the manufacturer to speak to you directly to determine whether there is a genuine fault rather than just a set up error.
Goods Damaged in Transit.
If your goods were damaged in transit it must be reported to us within 3 days. If goods are visibly damaged on receipt the delivery note must be marked accordingly. Once the damaged goods have been collected and received back into our warehouse, we’ll issue a refund via your original payment method. We will require pictures of the damage.
Consumers - If You Have Changed Your Mind – this is for personal use not business or organisations
If you are a private consumer and have changed your mind as long as the goods have not been in your possession for over 14 days, and the item can be sold again as new, then you are entitled to return the goods to us. If the item you are returning is a Projector, the lamp hours used must not have exceeded 3 hours otherwise a restocking fee will be applied. The cost of returning items is the responsibility of the customer. As new means in original packaging with complete accessory packs and manuals. If any item is marked/damaged, including the packing, there may be a restocking fee. Please contact us directly before sending any goods back to obtain an RMA number without this there may be a delay in dealing with your return. If you purchased for a company, or an organisation you are not deemed a Consumer by law.
We have a great selection of projectors suitable for use in schools, colleges and universities from simple classroom projectors to large hall projectors but we also provide interactive displays which can be found here. To choose a projector for your classroom there are usually two key factors: find one to mount in the same position as the old projector & budget - luckily we have an expert sales team which can help you find exactly the right solution and supply you with special educational discounts just click here to start a chat, here to request an instant site survey or ring 01256 882629 today!
Here are a few of the most popular clasroom options:
- Epson EB-982W - flexible standard throw projector with discounted pricing available
- Epson EB-FH52 - flexible standard throw HD projector with discounted pricing available
- Epson EB-685W - Ultra Short Throw projector with wall mount included and discounted pricing available
- Epson EB-725Wi - Ultra Short Throw Interactive Projector with wall mount included and discounted pricing available
Choosing the right projector for a larger room like a hall or drama studio/theatre can also have it's own difficulties because you are usually working with a much larger image size so the brightness of the projector and the position it needs to be placed in are vital.
Here are some of the best hall projector options:
- ViewSonic PG800HD - very bright HD projector
- Epson EB-2250U - very bright HD projector with flexible lens & discounted pricing available
- Sony VPL-FHZ61 - very bright HD, laser projector suitable for long or short throw range
As mentioned above we have an expert sales team ready to help you find the right solution at the right price, but if you'd like to do a bit more reading we have a helpful FAQ page on choosing the right education projector here.
About Just Projectors
We provide advice on the phone listening to your requirements we are able to help you get the right one as we have trained staff . We have a network of installers to cover your area. On higher end models we can arrange a loan or demo. We think most people should buy HD resolution , they are so affordable now and you wouldn't buy a 5 year old laptop so why buy SVGA which is over 20 years old. Yes XGA & WXGA are ideal for simple presentations and education use but we have all been use to decent home TV's or high resolution phones or tablets so why put a huge image on the wall/screen which is inferior. There are some great brands out there like BenQ, ViewSonic, Epson, Sony and less known ones like EIKI or Vivitek. Yes you can buy the wrong one, this is why we still offer advice rather than just an add to cart website. We have a price promise, we see the models, we often put one against another and see which one is best. We only buy UK stock, which has higher warranty standards to ensure you get real value for money. We don't sell the cheap brands as the lumens aren't verified. Look at our name it tells you that we are committed to this product and we have a great reputation in the market place for price and customer service. We supply the UK but also in Ireland, we offer a 1-3 day service to Ireland.