10M ACTIVE 4K HDMI CABLE 18GBPS
- SKU: 41071
- EAN: 4002888410717
Lindy’s Active HDMI 2.0 18G cables combine sleek, modern design with superior performance to provide high quality, reliable HDMI transmission over longer distances. These cables support the full 18G HDMI bandwidth to display full [email protected] resolutions with additional support for the REC.2020 colour space that covers the wider colour gamut required for high-dynamic range content, for enhanced contrast and more lifelike colour.
Featuring the latest in HDMI cable technology, these cables are ideal for use with source devices such as Sky Q, PS4, XBOX One and 4K Blu-Ray Players, and are perfect for use in home cinema installations that require longer length cables with no compromise on video or audio performance.
With support for a range of multi-channel audio formats including Dolby® True HD and DTS-HD Master Audio, even over long distances, these cables ensures an impressive three-dimensional surround sound performance when connected to your amplifier or soundbar. CEC functionality also allows many of your source device settings to be controlled via your display or projectors controls to provide a simple and effective control solution, while avoiding the need for several remote controls.
Please Note: Lindy active cables must be connected in accordance with the instructions. The connector marked “display” must be connected to the monitor or screen. Failure to connect the cable in the correct manner will result in no signal. Some projectors have recessed HDMI sockets, please ensure they can accommodate the connector used on this cable.
Active HDMI cables cannot be connected together or ‘daisy chained’.
|Additional Price Box Text||No|
|More Info||2 Year Warranty|
Delivery Rates to mainland UK - (excluding large screens and Touch Screens
Delivery is to ground floor, if you have special delivery instructions you must contact us to ensure that we can have the best chance of success in delivering the item. We required items to be signed for.
Working Delivery dates are Monday to Friday unless Saturday delivery is selected.
- 7-10 weeking days delivery is free of charge
- 2-3 Days £8 + vat
- Next Day £12 + vat - if ordered before cut off
- Saturday £35 + vat - Be careful choosing this option, it has he highest incidence of failure with all couriers.
Delivery cut off is 4pm on most items - earlier time exceptions are Metroplan screen, large items, items requiring a pallet. If you order after 4pm then the order is processed the next day, that means if you ordered Tuesday at 8pm at night, the next day delivery option is Thursday as the order is processed on the Wednesday.
Delivery Rates to non-mainland UK + Eire - (excluding large screens and Touch Screens)
Non Mainland and the Highlands and Islands- this includes the Isle of Wight, any thing that goes over water that does not have road access. These rates are determined by couriers based on postcode. If there are multiple items then we may need to quote you for delivery.
2-3 Days £35 + vat
Large Screens +3m wide & Touch Screen
By Quotation - they might not be able to be next day as specialised couriers are often required.
Goods Reported Faulty Within 28 Days of Receipt.
If you have a faulty item and are reporting the fault within 28 days of receipt (please note that for business customers, this is 14 days). When the goods are returned to us complete, we’ll issue a full refund to you via your original payment method.We will try and ensure that there is a fault, that often requires is running diagnostics or getting the manufacturer to speak to you directly to determine whether there is a genuine fault rather than just a set up error.
Goods Damaged in Transit.
If your goods were damaged in transit it must be reported to us within 3 days. If goods are visibly damaged on receipt the delivery note must be marked accordingly. Once the damaged goods have been collected and received back into our warehouse, we’ll issue a refund via your original payment method. We will require pictures of the damage.
Consumers - If You Have Changed Your Mind – this is for personal use not business or organisations
If you are a private consumer and have changed your mind as long as the goods have not been in your possession for over 14 days, and the item can be sold again as new, then you are entitled to return the goods to us. If the item you are returning is a Projector, the lamp hours used must not have exceeded 3 hours otherwise a restocking fee will be applied. The cost of returning items is the responsibility of the customer. As new means in original packaging with complete accessory packs and manuals. If any item is marked/damaged, including the packing, there may be a restocking fee. Please contact us directly before sending any goods back to obtain an RMA number without this there may be a delay in dealing with your return. If you purchased for a company, or an organisation you are not deemed a Consumer by law.
Top 6 things to know when buying a projector cable:
- 1) Does your Laptop or PC have an HDMI source: HDMI is the best cable to link to a projector as long as the projector is HD Ready. The HDMI cable will not only send data but will also deal with your audio at the same time. The problem with HDMI is that is is fairly limited on distance, so if you want to go more than 15m then it is worth taking the HDMI over the network such as Cat 5 cabling. Also it seems that the newer HD ready projectors with 1.4 HDMI can deal with the distance much better than the older 1.3 HDMI. Just Projectors sell both 1.3 HDMI and 1.4 HDMI cables, for the extra money it is definitely best to buy the 1.4.
- 2) Matching the quality of the original image: If you are wanting to show a Full HD 1080p image then you will need to use an HDMI cable, however, if you do not have a Full HD projector then it will only show up to it's native resolution. If you are not showing a HD image then using either a VGA cable or Composite cable will be fine, although HDMI is a much better quality cable as it is digital as opposed to analogue.
- 3) Are you showing Video, sending Audio or Networking: For showing a video source you will need either HDMI 1.3 or HDMI 1.4, VGA, Composite or S-Video Cable. As mentioned above, HDMI is by far the highest quality of all these connections and also carries Audio. If you want to send audio then you can also use a 3.5mm Stereo Jack Cable or an RCA Stereo Audio Cable. For Networking your projector, or sending signal over a long distance then you will need a Cat5E Network Cable.
- 4) Network Cables for projectors: If your projector has a network (RJ45) connection then it does not always mean that you can send data to the projector through your network. Normally a projector will have this connection so that it can be managed i.e. turned on and off or check the lamp hours. If you do want to send data through the network but your projector does not have this capability then check out our Wireless Adapters.
- 5) Cabling over a long distance: Most cables will be fine going up to around 15m, with HDMI being the weakest over this sort of distance. If you are going over 15m for any cabling then it will be best to take it over a network cable (Cat5 / Cat6). Extra kit is also needed to make this work, so if you are unsure whether the cables you need will handle the distance they need to travel then why not give our Expert Sales Team a call on 01256 882629.
- 6) Setting up your own cabling: It is very easy to set up your own cabling, whether it be directly to your source or to a connection plate, simply measure up and choose the right length cables or see our ready-made Installation Kits
- Largest Range in the UK
- High Quality from Top Brands
- Fast & Reliable Delivery
- Instant Credit for Public Sector
- Outstanding Customer Support
- Technical Sales Advisors
- Price Promise
- Exclusive Education Packages Available