B-TECH UNIVERSAL CEILING MOUNT FLUSH 11.5CM OR 28CM
- SKU: BT881/B
- Suitable for projectors up to 10kg (22lbs)
- Mounts projector only 115mm (4.5”) from ceiling or 280mm (11”) with supplied extension rod
- �90° tilt adjustment, �90° roll adjustment and 360° swivel
- Easy to adjust and fi ... Read more
|Additional Price Box Text||No|
|Wall or Ceiling||Ceiling|
|Length of Pole (cm)||11.5|
|More Info||BT-881 Universal Flush Ceiling Mount|
Delivery Rates to mainland UK - (excluding large screens and Touch Screens)
- 7-10 Days delivery free of charge
- 2-3 Days £8 + vat
- Next Day £12 + vat
- Saturday £35 + vat
Delivery Rates to non-mainland UK + Eire - (excluding large screens and Touch Screens)
2-3 Days £35 + vat
Large Screens +3m wide & Touch Screen
Goods Reported Faulty Within 28 Days of Receipt.
If you have a faulty item and are reporting the fault within 28 days of receipt (please note that for business customers, this is 14 days). When the goods are returned to us complete, we’ll issue a full refund to you via your original payment method.
Goods Damaged in Transit.
If your goods were damaged in transit it must be reported to us within 3 days. If goods are visibly damaged on receipt the delivery note must be marked accordingly. Once the damaged goods have been collected and received back into our warehouse, we’ll issue a refund via your original payment method.
Consumers - If You Have Changed Your Mind – this is for personal use not business or organisations
If you are a private consumer and have changed your mind as long as the goods have not been in your possession for over 14 days, and the item can be sold again as new, then you are entitled to return the goods to us. If the item you are returning is a Projector, the lamp hours used must not have exceeded 3 hours otherwise a restocking fee will be applied. The cost of returning items is the responsibility of the customer. As new means in original packaging with complete accessory packs and manuals. If any item is marked/damaged, including the packing, there may be a restocking fee. Please contact us directly before sending any goods back to obtain an RMA number without this there may be a delay in dealing with your return.
Buying Advice for Projector Ceiling & Wall Mounts:
- 1) Checking what length of pole you need. If you are mounting your projector onto a false ceiling then you can either use a board above the false ceiling to spread the weight, then mount the projector onto the board, or get one with a pole long enough to reach the solid ceiling. If there is not a ceiling mount with exactly the right length pole then you can purchase a longer one which can be cut to length. For wall mounting Short Throw Projectors, you need to be very careful that it will be the right length to achieve the required image width.
- 2) Making sure your projector will fit the mount. Most universal ceiling mounts have a SWL (Safe Working Load) of up to 10kg, and some more robust ones up to 20kg. Some projectors, though, can be quite large even though they fit within the SWL of the mount so may not fit. If you are unsure which mount will fit your projector then why not give us a call on 01256 882629.
- 3) Colour. If you have a preference of what colour you want your mount to be then give us a call, because a lot of mounts are available in a variety of colours. If one on our website is not available in the right colour then it is likely we will be able to find one for you still.
- Largest Range in the UK
- High Quality from Top Brands
- Fast & Reliable Delivery
- Instant Credit for Public Sector
- Outstanding Customer Support
- Technical Sales Advisors
- Price Promise
- Exclusive Education Packages Available