B-TECH BT893 HEAVY DUTY CEILING MOUNT WITH MICRO-ADJUSTMENT
- SKU: BT893
Designed to mount projectors up to 70kg, the BT893 heavy duty projector mount can be fixed directly to the ceiling or can be mounted to any B-Tech Ø50mm pole. The projector fixes to an extendable mounting plate, with optional extension legs included to accommodate large ... Read more
Designed to mount projectors up to 70kg, the BT893 heavy duty projector mount can be fixed directly to the ceiling or can be mounted to any B-Tech Ø50mm pole. The projector fixes to an extendable mounting plate, with optional extension legs included to accommodate larger fixing patterns. Micro-adjustment at each corner makes alignment of projections quick and easy, ideal for projection mapping and other precision applications.
|Additional Price Box Text||No|
|Wall or Ceiling||Ceiling|
|Length of Pole (cm)||Optional|
|More Info||B-Tech BT893 Heavy Duty Ceiling Mount with Micro-Adjustment|
Delivery Rates to mainland UK - (excluding large screens and Touch Screens
Delivery is to ground floor, if you have special delivery instructions you must contact us to ensure that we can have the best chance of success in delivering the item. We required items to be signed for.
Working Delivery dates are Monday to Friday unless Saturday delivery is selected.
- 7-10 weeking days delivery is free of charge
- 2-3 Days £8 + vat
- Next Day £12 + vat - if ordered before cut off
- Saturday £35 + vat - Be careful choosing this option, it has he highest incidence of failure with all couriers.
Delivery cut off is 4pm on most items - earlier time exceptions are Metroplan screen, large items, items requiring a pallet. If you order after 4pm then the order is processed the next day, that means if you ordered Tuesday at 8pm at night, the next day delivery option is Thursday as the order is processed on the Wednesday.
Delivery Rates to non-mainland UK + Eire - (excluding large screens and Touch Screens)
Non Mainland and the Highlands and Islands- this includes the Isle of Wight, any thing that goes over water that does not have road access. These rates are determined by couriers based on postcode. If there are multiple items then we may need to quote you for delivery.
2-3 Days £35 + vat
Large Screens +3m wide & Touch Screen
By Quotation - they might not be able to be next day as specialised couriers are often required.
Goods Reported Faulty Within 28 Days of Receipt.
If you have a faulty item and are reporting the fault within 28 days of receipt (please note that for business customers, this is 14 days). When the goods are returned to us complete, we’ll issue a full refund to you via your original payment method.We will try and ensure that there is a fault, that often requires is running diagnostics or getting the manufacturer to speak to you directly to determine whether there is a genuine fault rather than just a set up error.
Goods Damaged in Transit.
If your goods were damaged in transit it must be reported to us within 3 days. If goods are visibly damaged on receipt the delivery note must be marked accordingly. Once the damaged goods have been collected and received back into our warehouse, we’ll issue a refund via your original payment method. We will require pictures of the damage.
Consumers - If You Have Changed Your Mind – this is for personal use not business or organisations
If you are a private consumer and have changed your mind as long as the goods have not been in your possession for over 14 days, and the item can be sold again as new, then you are entitled to return the goods to us. If the item you are returning is a Projector, the lamp hours used must not have exceeded 3 hours otherwise a restocking fee will be applied. The cost of returning items is the responsibility of the customer. As new means in original packaging with complete accessory packs and manuals. If any item is marked/damaged, including the packing, there may be a restocking fee. Please contact us directly before sending any goods back to obtain an RMA number without this there may be a delay in dealing with your return. If you purchased for a company, or an organisation you are not deemed a Consumer by law.
Buying Advice for Projector Ceiling & Wall Mounts:
- 1) Checking what length of pole you need. If you are mounting your projector onto a false ceiling then you can either use a board above the false ceiling to spread the weight, then mount the projector onto the board, or get one with a pole long enough to reach the solid ceiling. If there is not a ceiling mount with exactly the right length pole then you can purchase a longer one which can be cut to length. For wall mounting Short Throw Projectors, you need to be very careful that it will be the right length to achieve the required image width.
- 2) Making sure your projector will fit the mount. Most universal ceiling mounts have a SWL (Safe Working Load) of up to 10kg, and some more robust ones up to 20kg. Some projectors, though, can be quite large even though they fit within the SWL of the mount so may not fit. If you are unsure which mount will fit your projector then why not give us a call on 01256 882629.
- 3) Colour. If you have a preference of what colour you want your mount to be then give us a call, because a lot of mounts are available in a variety of colours. If one on our website is not available in the right colour then it is likely we will be able to find one for you still.
- Largest Range in the UK
- High Quality from Top Brands
- Fast & Reliable Delivery
- Instant Credit for Public Sector
- Outstanding Customer Support
- Technical Sales Advisors
- Price Promise
- Exclusive Education Packages Available